Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Up all night!


Livi's reflux is doing a bit better... we've learned not to let her cry too much and the warning signs of upcoming spit. :)
She woke last night at 2:55 am and didn't go back to sleep until 5:45am. I knew she'd need a bottle upon waking, so I went to the kitchen to make one. By the time I finished and had everything in it's place, it was a little after 6am. I tumbled into bed, layed there for about 2 mins... and you guessed it - she was up and ready to feed again.
Sleep was no longer an option for me - I had a meeting at school at 9am, so I fed Livi and began to get us ready for the day.
It's actually quite funny - it now takes me what seems like several hours to get ready to go anywhere. Coming from the woman who would throw on some flip-flops and head out the door - this is a huge change!
She finally went down for a nap about 30 mins ago... I ate a quick lunch, am typing this blog and will be heading to take a nap myself.
Uh-Oh - she's grunting... the nap might have to wait! :)

No comments: