Friday, October 23, 2009

Let me start this entry by pointing out what a death-trap the Johnson City visitor stands are.... they thought they improved things by making the bleachers metal. Um... no JC, do you not see the giant gaping holes in between the seats and the foot rests? I do. And so does my 19 month old daughter.





No! Those aren't SweetTarts she's eating! Um... they're ummmm... vitamins! That's right, I'm letting her eat her vitamins.
Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?

And there's The Coach in the back. Watching his baby closely. Sigh. He still makes me swoon.





Another shot of my little girl (who really looks like a boy in that getup) and the insanely dangerous visitors stands. All I'm seeing is the green of the grass below.
I can't tell you how many times we had to have a cheerleader climb under the stands to retrieve a binky, camera, or other fairly important item that fell.

This is cute. :)
But she could go tumbling over the side at any moment.
Did you also notice the terrible condition of the track?
And how flimsy the handrails are?

Uh-oh! There he is. 'Pick Six.'
or
'Quick Six.' His nickname depends on if he is playing defense or offense.




Hee Hee... this one is really cute.
It drives his dad nuts - the way his arms flop out to the side when he runs.






Hey dude. Stop giving me instructions and pay attention to your own position. I know what I'm doing.
I nearly intercepted 2 passes this game already. Just try and catch up to that.






Oooooh, I think I broke a nail!




No comments: