Friday, October 30, 2009

My Halloween costume

I don't look pregnant, I look bloated. Ugh.

So excuse the frumpiness, but if you look closely, you can see Baby4 making his/her Halloween debut.


Everyone asks if I painted the costume myself... ha! Um, no. I have no artistic ability whatsoever. Which is sad, because both of my parents are incredible artists. It skipped me for some reason.

So, no, I borrowed the sweatshirt from a much more artistic friend.

And just for reference - here is my Halloween costume from 2007. I left the ribbon off of this year's costume... since Baby4 is going to be a surprise. Emma wanted to add a green ribbon to baby skeleton's head, but I vetoed it. If Baby4 turns out a boy, he wouldn't have appreciated a ribbon in his hair regardless of the color.



No comments: